Sunday, January 20, 2008

Amazingness in 10 Seconds or Less

A couple Nissan SR-20 motors would pull a premium the week before race wars.

What, I can't pay for my own shrimp!
No, I got the shrimp
No that's something about me you don't understand! I gotta pay my own way, just wish I had a little something on side like you!

What is this guy, tuna crazy?
He ain't here for the food.
He tryin' to get into Mia's pants dog!

He was in my face...
I'M IN YOUR FACE!

Try fat burger, you can get a cheeseburger for a dollar-ninety-five, faggot.

You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a Corona.

SWAT came into my house, disrespected my family, all because someone narced me out, and you know what, it was you Toretto!
I never narced on nobody!
I NEVER NARCED ON NOBODY!!!


The truck driver gave us the same m.o., 3 honda civics, precision driving, same green neon glow from under the chasis.

The results came back from the lab, Mashimoto ZX tires, so we know it's someone in the street racing world.

Eh, it's nobody's car.

Why Hector?
Cause he's too slow to make away with the money dawg

Edwin happens to know a few things. One of the things Edwin knows is, it's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car.

You almost had me???
You never had me, you never had your car!
Ask any racer, any real racer... it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning.

Check out this snowman over here.
Nice wheels, whatchu runnin' under there, man?
(Silence)
You gonna make me find out the hard way?
Hell yeah!
You brave! You brave! The name's Hector, got a last name too but I can't pronounce it.
Brian Spillner
Typical white boy name, know what I mean?

When am I gonna get a shot at that Honda 2000 of yours?

He's got over a hundred grand under the hood of that car!

Hey Vin, what was the name of that restaurant you wanted to take me to?
With the little red candles? Cha Cha Cha's
Good, YOU can take me there.

Even the cops are hollywood in hollywood.

If you want time, buy the magazine!

You can't step into the ring with Ali just because you think you can box.
He KNOWS I can box!

Overnight parts from Japan.

I said a 10 second car, not a 10 minute car. What am I going to do, push this across the finish line? Or... tow it?
Naw, you couldn't even tow it.
No faith.
Oh I got faith in you, but this?
Pop the hood.
Pop the hood?
Pop the hood.
2-JZ Engine, no SHIT!

If there's something you can't find in this garage, then you don't belong arond a car.

You should be going to MIT or something.
No, I got that attention disorder
ADD?
Yeah, that........ shit!


And on an unrelated note:

BEST QUOTE EVER


And there you have it, quotes may not be exact, I did them off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure they're all very close.

No comments: