Monday, January 14, 2008

Visceral Sensations... induced by amazingness.

Once in a while, you experience something so profound and life altering that the only possible explanation is that the experience is some sort of divine act or creation. I have experienced such a thing today, but today was not the only day, no, no, no, no! For you see, I've experienced this very thing at least four times before. "Four times?!?!" you say... yes, four times. I was fortunate today because I was able to share it with a close friend, but this was not the most triumphant session; the last time I was with three others, and I was able to impart unto them this.... this knowledge of the ancients, wrought long ago and perfected over thousands of generations into the final form we see today.


What is it I speak of? Some of you may have experienced this yourselves, some of you may not even know it exists, but ALL of you must go and savour the raw emotions that this item triggers.


Are you ready?









(This is the part where it should've been dramatic because I was going to post a picture... however, I couldn't find one.)




THE NACHOS AT MOXIE'S!


All kidding aside, best nachos ever, without a doubt, everyone go out tomorrow and get a platter, no, TWO platters, and enjoy a food that is so good, that I have trouble even entertaining the notion that it was manmade in the first place, the original recipe must've been alien in origin.

No comments: